Re: [MirageOS-devel] ipv4 configuration overhauls & dhcp client adjustments

On 11/04/2016 05:45 AM, Christiano F. Haesbaert wrote:

On 4 November 2016 at 00:16, Mindy <mindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

These changes have been merged! Thanks for all of you who helped out,
particularly Drup and Hannes who provided a lot of helpful code review and
feedback.  Also, many thanks to haesbaert, as charrua-core was a dream to
work with -- charrua-client is very small, and over half of it is tests. :)

Oh that made my day \o/.

Would you like to merge that into charrua-core ?
I can give you commit access too.

I've been wanting to rename charrua-core to charrua-dhcp, then it could provide
both Dhcp_server and Dhcp_client.
Sure, we can bundle them together -- ideally as separate sublibraries, so we can give users only the code they need. :) I'll aim to submit a PR to charrua-core for this next week, then point `mirage` to the sublibrary for the dhcp client implementation, then remove charrua-client entirely. It's only published in mirage-dev so this shouldn't break too much stuff.

-Mindy