Re: [MirageOS-devel] Unikernels on docker, I missed something

I watched the presentation [1] from Dan Williams about Solo5 and
Mirage OS and ukvm and it is really great. Now I understand better my
mistake about different layers. I thought about KVM as KVM+QEMU so I
didn't see the point of KVM+UKVM. But in fact UKVM replaces QEMU. I
will definitely try to run MirageOS+Solo5 on ukvm.

Regards,
Guillaume

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7VPa_g4AcM