Re: [MirageOS-devel] Building Tutorial Noop on OpenBSD

  • To: Adam Steen <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:09:16 +0100
  • Cc: mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:09:34 +0000

Adam,

It would be worth trying to see if you can get aspcud working, since things
have been
updated somewhat with clang on OpenBSD.  I'm going to be taking a look at the
opam2 beta this week to see how usable it is with Mirage, so I'll post an update
here when I do that.  Opam2 already has mccs builtin so it's not worth a
separate
port, but aspcud will still be useful with both opam1 and 2, and hence is worth
a port.

Anil