Re: [Publicity] Blog post about Xen talks at FOSDEM [was: Re: Blog post: interview with Gentoo pkg maintainer]

On gio, 2014-01-16 at 12:20 +0000, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jan 2014, Julien Grall wrote:
> > On 01/15/2014 11:07 AM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> > > The Mirage talk time has now been fixed at:
> > > https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/miscellaneous/
> >
> > Same for the FreeBSD on Xen on ARM talk:
> > https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/bsd/
>
> Sorry for replying so late.
>
> Xen on ARM talk at the Automotive devroom:
> https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/event/_autoxen/

Oh, cool, so we have another one... I only knew about 4 talks, but I'm
happy to learn there's more! :-)

That means you're coming to Brussels then, aren't you?

Anyway, I'm adding this too.

Regards,
Dario