Re: [Publicity] Draft blog on release management principles

On 16/06/2014 10:06, George Dunlap wrote:
" A commercial use is one primarily intended for commercial advantage or monetary compensation."

We're certainly not getting any monetary compensation.  And the purpose of this blog post is to help people understand something about the development process in general -- we're not even really promoting Xen over KVM or anything like that.  I don't even think promoting Xen as an open-source project would be "for commercial advantage"; but I completely fail to see how explaining principles of development could be "for commercial advantage".
George, it's up to you.
I personally never use CC NC - in particular for presentations - because it's often a gray area.
Certainly some blog posts, e.g. those promoting one of our events, could be easily interpreted as having a commercial dimension.
Regards
Lars