Re: [Wg-test-framework] Project Update part 2 part 1 was submitted over the holidays.

Don Koch writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] Project Update part 2 part 1 was
submitted over the holidays."):
> [stuff]

Thanks.

> A question regarding the setup-info: you added a comment above the disk
> layout: is this list obsolete?
>
> Is it? Are we missing machines? Have extra machines? Or are the sizes
> wrong?

It lists a bunch of partitions.  But we don't want to have the VM disk
images be partitions; they should be LVM volumes.  If they are LVM
volumes then we don't need to list their names, because the names will
be formulaic and obvious.  Furthermore we don't need to list their
sizes because those are listed in the previous table (rows 9-18).