Re: [Wg-test-framework] oseleta[01] apparent BIOS bug (or maybe hardware problem)

Ian,
When rebooting the updated BIOS mother boards oseleta1 failed with a mother
board  error.  Dell support will be out with a new mother board Monday.  You
might have been fighting a hardware problem after all.

I will keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
508-450-9332