Re: [Wg-test-framework] linux 3.14.34 failure to detect disks on C600 storage controller

Marcos E. Matsunaga writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] linux 3.14.34 failure to
detect disks on C600 storage controller"):
> Sorry, I may have missed something here but, did you try to re-create
> the initfs file for the debian kernel?

The Debian kernel management system does that automatically when the
kernel is installed.  The initramfs is not supplied with the kernel in
the .deb; rather it is created by Debian's tools on demand.

I haven't manually requested its recreation but I don't see what
difference it would make.