Re: [Wg-test-framework] oseleta reboot hang problem not fixed :-/ [and 1 more messages]

Paul L. George writes ("Re: oseleta reboot hang problem not fixed :-/ [and 1
more messages]"):
> I cannot really debug or trouble shoot the systems at the COLO.  I will ask
> Dell how they would like to proceed.

It seems likely to me that the problem can be reproduced on the bench,
too.  You will need some system on the same subnet that can be used to
repeatedly initiate reboots.  Ideally it would watch for the machine
to come up, but TBH you could probably time a couple of reboots and
then driver it of a fixed timer.  If you don't know how to do the
relevant automation, I'm sure Don Koch can advise.

NB that the OS install that is on these machines now is different to
that which was in place last time you bench tested these machines.  So
the fact that you couldn't repro the problem on the bench before
doesn't mean that you won't be able to do so now.