Re: [Wg-test-framework] Credativ COLO Maintenance and Web Real Estate contract for review (feedback needed before Oct 19th)

Hi Aravind,

On 13/10/2015 16:17, "Aravind Gopalakrishnan"
<aravind.gopalakrishnan@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> The only draw-back is that Credativ are not HW re-sellers: they can
>> help us with HW procurement and have some connections, but any effort
>> spent would need to come out of the time budget. This is different
>> from what we have done before.
>>

>I think there was an outstanding DELL system issue (oselata IIRC). Does
>this mean the triage effort or working with DELL support for this would
>count as extra hours?

If we want Credativ to handle this issue, then yes. In such cases, we do
also have the option to handle it ourselves, as we have done in this case.

Regards
Lars