Re: [Xen-devel] xenctl returning exceptions (half of the time!)

On 15 Nov 2003, at 21:40, Matt Ayres wrote:

Everything points to /dev/sda2.  The config file, the defaults, and the
kernel "root" argument.  I have no idea where it's getting the "sda2",
which is why i'm asking here.  I've put arrows in front of every line
where it references sda2, all have /dev/ prefixed.

Yes. Your configuration files are 100% correct. It seems some
new bugs have been introduced the ParseManager.java.
I'm looking into this.

Thanks for posting the error.

-- Bin