[Xen-devel] Celeron vs. Pentium for Xen

Hi Folks,
I am planning to buy a laptop to do some VMM related research. My options are Celeron M @2.4 GHz and Pentium M @2.4 GHz. As such I don't think there should be any problem with Celeron as far as VMM esearch is concerned but just wanted to check it with the experts.

Can someone please advise if there is any compelling reason for buying Pentium for doing Xen related stuff? otherwise I will buy a celeron system.

Thanks,
Sanjay