Re: [Xen-devel] Re: CCISS Driver (for DL360) useable with 2.4.27-xen0 ?

I think there's a maxmem kernel parameter that allows you to specify
the largest amount of memory you ever want to give the
domain. Otherwise Linux will assume that it's initial memory
allocation is the maximum for all time.

 -- Keir