Re: [Xen-devel] AFS-based VBD backend

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 01:38:53PM -0000, Ian Pratt wrote:
> Interesting. Is 2.6 OpenAFS support being actively worked on? Who by?

Not sure how mature it is, but there's been a good deal of 2.6
experience reported on the openafs list; it appears to be working, at
least on the client side, at least for some folks.  I'm guessing we'll
see it official early in OpenAFS 1.4.X.

Steve
--
Stephen G. Traugott  (KG6HDQ)
UNIX/Linux Infrastructure Architect, TerraLuna LLC