[Xen-devel] Feature request: show full version

Hi,

This is trivial.. but could Xen show which version of the Hypervisor it
is running instead of just '2.0' ?  The point release or the branch
would be great.

ie.

# xm dmesg
ERROR: cannot use unconfigured serial port COM1
 __  __            ____    ___
 \ \/ /___ _ __   |___ \  / _ \
  \  // _ \ '_ \    __) || | | |
  /  \  __/ | | |  / __/ | |_| |

 http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/netos/xen
 University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory

 Xen version 2.0 (root@xxxxxxxxxxxx) (gcc version 3.4.2 20041017 (Red
Hat 3.4.2-6.fc3)) Wed Jan 5 01:26:52 EST 2005

Could it show the .point revision in the figlet and version?  ie. 2.0.1,
2.0.2... this would help knowing which servers are running which easily,
right now I don't know which are 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0-testing, etc.  It would
also be nice to show in 'xm info'.

Or am I completely oblivious and this can be found somewhere?