[Xen-devel] What is domain creation flow-chart in XEND

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Nauzad Sadry <nauzad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:21:03 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:37:10 +0000

Hello all

I am a newbie in Python & have been trying to understand the set of
operations performed by XEND in order to create a new domain. Can
someone answer the following questions about domain creation

1. The set of Hypercalls requests made by XEND to XEN thru the privcmd driver
2. What event channels get created & what entities are involved in
setting up the event channels.
3. A control channel is supposed to exist between XEND & the domain.
If XEND listens to one end of the channel, then what entity in the
domain listens to the other end

If someone can point me to some document for more details I would appreciate it

Thanks

Nauzad