Re: [Xen-devel] forgot to mention that plan 9 really works

Quoting "Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich@xxxxxxxx>:

> on 2.0.x. Who out there wanted to try this?

That would be me, amongst others.  Send me the details and I'll get back to you
as soon as I can A: set up my second PC as my Xen-machine, and B: get my ISP and
Telecom acounts sorted out.

Thanks

Wesley Parish

> ron

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press