Re: [Xen-devel] weird problem in event channel setup

The pseudo code is like this:

At the Dom0 side:

1. xu_port_new(domid,0,0)  // create a new port and connect dom0 and
domU(domid)

2. create a new message

    ctrl_msg_t cmsg;
    cmsg.type      = CMSG_SVDIF_FE;
    cmsg.id  = 1;
    cmsg.subtype   = 1;

    channel_msg.local = scp->local_port;
    channel_msg.remote = scp->remote_port;
    memcpy(cmsg.msg,&channel_msg,sizeof(channel_msg));
    cmsg.length    = sizeof(channel_msg);

3. xu_port_write_request() send out the new msg

4. xu_port_notify() send out notification to the DomU, the local port is
retrieved with the following codes:

local_port = 0;
remote_port = 1;
xc_evtchn_bind_interdomain(self->xc_handle,DOMID_SELF,domid,&local_port,
&remote_port);

5. quit.

At the DomU side, we use a simple kernel module, it first register a
receiver with ctrl_if_register_receiver(CMSG_SVDIF_FE, ctrl_if_rx);
In ctrl_if_rx, we just print out the received msg.

That's it. If the Dom0 app runs in a slow manner, everything seems to be
fine. But if the Dom0 app runs very fast, after 2 or 3 rounds, DomU will
suspend.

Can someone help me out? I was stuck for quite long time. :( Thanks in
advance.

Xin