Re: [Xen-devel] x2d2

Having a wiki will be extremely useful but until then do people want to
post feature requests here?  I know some things I'd like to see:

1) domain management delegation (allow user `x' to administrator domain
id y)

2) control interface multiplexing (xsc does this)

3) intelligent dom0 rebooting (autostart domains like Xend does)

4) domain consoles interfaced through pseudo-terminals

I'm very willing to help out coding the new management tools.  I want to
see what people think is useful first.

Regards,

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 09:47, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Anthony Liguori wrote:
>
> > Is there still interest in x2d2 (or any C-based minimal xend)?  I think I
> > could fix x2d2 pretty easily.
>
> we could really use it here.
>
> ron

Anthony Liguori
Linux Technology Center (LTC) - IBM Austin
E-mail: aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (512) 838-1208