[Xen-devel] xen 2.0.x and debian

I plan on releasing(by release, I mean upload to debian itself) the xen debs
tomorrow evening.  2.4.28 is not in debian yet, so there won't be a patch for
that, only 2.6.10.

Initially, I'll only be uploading 2.0.1.  But this weekend I'll probably
upload 2.0.3 versions.  Afterwards, I'll start sending the patches I've done
to the build system(make install DESTDIR=`pwd`/foo kinda stuff, mostly).