Re: [Xen-devel] suspend operation in XEND

> During Save & Migration, XFRD sends "xfr.suspend" message to XEND.
> This results in XEND suspending the domainU. A part of the suspension
> should involve XEND sending DISCONNECT message to the front-end driver
> in domainU

I don't think you'll find it.  Migrations / suspensions are treated like a
backend driver restart - at resume the frontend driver is notified that it
needs to reconnect to the backend and is responsible for requeuing any
pending requests.

Instead of explicitly disconnecting the domain at suspend, the frontend driver
just sorts everything out at resume.

Cheers,
Mark