[Xen-devel] Xen automated testing framework

We're starting to work on an automated build and test tool for Xen,
mainly for the purpose of conveniently allowing automated nightly
testing so that bugs can be found and fixed quickly.

Right now it's not terribly useful and doesn't do error checking, but is
more of a proof of concept.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions
about this, please let me know.  I'd like to get some feedback before
going too far, so that it can be made useful for more people.  It should
eventually contain init scripts to kick off the tests, support more
domains, and gather the results via something like scp or a shared
mount.

--
Thanks,
Paul Larson