RE: [Xen-devel] Xen automated testing framework

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 22:58 +0000, Ian Pratt wrote:
> It would be great if someone with spare machines could run these
> benchmarks on the nightly snapshots and record the results. Running
> various milestones since the 2.0 (or even 1.2) release would be good too
> for comparison.
We'll have some machines doing that once we get a workable tool in
place.  The tool is the first priority so that hopefully even more
people could do this if interested.

We'd also like to add tests to this as development goes forward.  So, if
anyone has xen-specific tests, feel free to send them my way!  I'd like
to start putting together a testsuite for this at some point.

--
Thanks,
Paul Larson