[Xen-devel] Xen and VLANs

I am using Xen 2.0 with Mandrake 10.1 based hosts and guests.

There seems to be some sort of issue with VLANs and MTUs?

My VMs have two nics, each connected to a separate bridge.

In Dom1, I do:
vconfig add eth1 5
ip addr add 10.20.8.17/24 broadcast 10.20.8.255 dev eth1.5
ifconfig eth1.5 up

In Dom2, I do:

vconfig add eth1 5
ip addr add 10.20.8.18/24 broadcast 10.20.8.255 dev eth1.5
ifconfig eth1.5 up

Pinging from Dom2 to Dom1, packet sizes smaller than 1469 work, packet sizes of
1469 and larger just hang.

If I set the MTU on the interface down to 1450, I can then ping with any packet
size.

Has any done any experimentation with VLANs on Xen?  A problem is that the
bridge does not support VLANs but I'm trying to work around that in a variety
of ways.

Evan