[Xen-devel] Please document new build requirement for 'patch'

The unstable branch just got a new build dependency: patch.

Please remember to document this new build dependency.  Thanks.

-- begin --

# Patch kernel Makefile to set EXTRAVERSION
( cd linux-2.4.29-xen0 ; \
  sed -e 's/^EXTRAVERSION.*/&-xen0/' Makefile >Mk.tmp ; \
  rm -f Makefile ; mv Mk.tmp Makefile )
# add ebtables patch
( cd linux-2.4.29-xen0 ; patch -p1 -F3 < ../patches/tmp/ebtables.diff
)
/bin/sh: patch: command not found
make[3]: *** [linux-2.4.29-xen0/include/linux/autoconf.h] Error 127
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/xen'

-- end --

I previously mentioned that the addition of ioemu added a slew of new
build dependencies (g++, X11, etc), and that those dependencies should
also be documented.

Patch is a reasonable dependency to add, though I still request that
skipping the ioemu should be possible via a make target or other easy
mechanism.

-- jared@xxxxxxxxxxx

"A pessimist is one who has been intimately acquainted with an optimist."
        -- Elbert Hubbard