RE: [Xen-devel] agp and framebuffer (intelfb) - your milage may vary

Well, you can forget the patch - ti's not needed.  I don't know what I
was doing wrong, but a rebuild from scratch today (same versions of
everything) and it works correctly WITHOUT the patch.  Wednesday, when I
did this (again from scratch)I needed the patch.  I must be losing my
mind, however you can add the intelfb with a 865g chipset to your list
of known working.  It didn't make much sense to me from the start, so
I'll write it off to user error/stupidity on my part.

B.