Re: [Xen-devel] Powernow-k8 support

On 13 Jun 2006, at 15:12, Christian Roessner wrote:

I searched around inside the NVidia forum and I found 2 patches, which I applied to the hypervisor and to nv.c. Now, CPUfreq is working fine here and I successfully use the nvidia driver. I have attached both patches. Maybe someone else may have the same problem, so in this thread he/she
may find all neccessary info, whatever.

I'm surprised the nvidia driver works at all without this patch.

Without which patch?? The nvidia driver is patched.

I mean, before you fiddled with powernow at all, you claim that the nvidia driver worked just fine for you. And presumably you were running at that time without the patch. I'm surprised it worked for you at that point.

 -- Keir