[Xen-devel] Re: please pull xen-ia64-unstable.hg

On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 10:53 +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:
> Pulled, but some comments:
>
>   1. I removed the ioemu change to vl.c. We'd like changes to ioemu to
> be posted on the list so that we can merge them into the quilt
> patchsets ourselves. It'll be painful to have those patches diverge
> across different branches.

Hi Keir,

   Ok, I was hoping that we'd be able to manipulate the ia64 specific
code ourselves, but the quilt patches in tree really do make that
difficult.  I'll send a patch for this.

>   2. We should have agreed the changes to drivers/xen/core/reboot.c on
> list.

   Sorry about that.  We can readdress any comments you have on that
change if necessary.

>   3. The include of ia64/Makefile in tools/libxc/Makefile should be
> conditional on CONFIG_IA64.

   I'll send a patch.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.