RE: [Xen-devel] VMX nightly testing for Xen:#17269 is blocked

Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Li, Haicheng, le Fri 21 Mar 2008 17:46:32 +0800, a écrit :
>> Keir, we double checked this bug and found there should be two
>> different bugs in c/s 17269:
>>
>> Bug 1: SDL library related issue: Linux X window and Windows OS
>>      failed to initialize: a. if using SDL lib, Windows / Linux X will
>> stop and then qemu
>> window will disappear.

with opengl=0 added in guest config, bug1 disappears, both Linux X and Windows
can boot up with SDL lib.

> Mmm, I can't reproduce that.  At which step of boot does it stop?
Actually since qemu window disappears immediately after OS enters graphic mode,
it's hard to locate the exact step.
Only can say it is just after `startx &`  on Linux and "driver loading progress
bar" on Windows.

> Could you tell the exact configuration of Windows/Linux?
Guest config file is attached.

> Are there useful information in /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-yourdomain.log?
Seems no useful info for this bug in qemu log. The log is attached too.

-- haicheng