Re: [Xen-devel] VMX nightly testing for Xen:#17269 is blocked

Li, Haicheng, le Fri 21 Mar 2008 21:02:30 +0800, a écrit :
> Actually since qemu window disappears immediately after OS enters graphic
> mode, it's hard to locate the exact step.
> Only can say it is just after `startx &`  on Linux and "driver loading
> progress bar" on Windows.

Ok, so that's when we switch to OpenGL rendering.

> > Could you tell the exact configuration of Windows/Linux?
> Guest config file is attached.

Well, I meant the guest configuration actually (resolution/color depth).

> > Are there useful information in /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-yourdomain.log?
> Seems no useful info for this bug in qemu log.

Indeed :/

Could you try to use the attached qemu-dm.gdb script for the device
model?  It is just a gdb wrapper around the actual qemu-dm, which should
let get a backtrace.

Samuel