Re: [Xen-devel] Latest Arndale Xen, dom0 kernel stuck on ASIX mac.

> Is rw on the linux command line change something? Otherwise, you can try
> to boot up to login shell on bare metal and see if it's still read-only.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Julien

Thanks, after doing this and some other stuff ( hostname was gone
resulting in trouble and some problems with xencommons daemon ) I'm
only left with:

# xl list
xc: error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface (2
= No such file or directory): Internal error
libxl: error: libxl.c:94:libxl_ctx_alloc: cannot open libxc handle: No
such file or directory
cannot init xl context

The solutions suggested by googling didn't do the trick. Am I supposed
to get newer tools? There is no /proc/xen so no privcmd interface I
guess..

All these changes seem rather strange, possibly pointing to a bigger
underlying issue. Did you test the kernelconfig with the latest linaro
kernel?

Sander