Re: [Xen-devel] xend deprecation

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 10:12:51AM +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> On 04/09/13 17:33, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

> >>If by lobby you mean "step up to maintain" then please do.
> >I can surely do that, but I would prefer to have the issues fixed.
>
> You mean you prefer to have the xl issues fixed? I think we all do;
> so instead of lobbying hard to remove xend, you can lobby hard to
> get the outstanding issues fixed. :-)

Of course I would love to have the issues fixes. But I am running
in a time management problem and I don't thing we will get them all
(along with the other changes we (Oracle) would like to get done)
by the deadline.

Hence as a safety net I am proposing that if we don't get them done,
we postpone the killing of xend.