Re: [Xen-devel] xend deprecation

On Fri, 2013-09-06 at 09:36 -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> Hence as a safety net I am proposing that if we don't get them done,
> we postpone the killing of xend.

It's been two releases now, how many more do you want?

We can't just be keeping unmaintained code around indefinitely. Are you
volunteering to add your name to MAINTAINERS file next to Matt and
Steven?

I would also note that xend being removed from upstream xen does not in
any way preclude your continuing to use and develop it. However removing
it does remove a bunch of confusion from our end users about what they
should use and removes a burden from the project as a whole.

Ian