Re: [Xen-devel] Update seabios and upstream qemu versions used on xen-unstable

On Wed, 2014-04-16 at 13:22 +0200, Fabio Fantoni wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.
> Trying to test myself if what I want try when I'll have some time.
> For controller domU o phisical pc with debian 7 and dnsmasq and tftp
> from official package can be working and good?

You might need to teach Osstest/DhcpWatch/leases.pm about the dnsmasq
leases file format if it differs from ISC DHCP, or just use the latter.

> About server for dom0 testing I can't at home beacause I have the
> computer in the room where I sleep, I can on office but probably there
> is a problem of other dhcp and dns server of samba 4 pdc on the only and
> same network.
> For osstest should be not have other dns and dhcp server (or probably
> only dhcp) on the same network, right?

osstest is quite happy to use existing DNS and DHCP, it doesn't require
its own.

All that is needed is some way for it to see the DHCP leases, for
example our local DHCP servers will cat their complete leases file over
a known port which osstest then uses.

Ian.