Re: [Xen-devel] Problems with merlot* AMD Opteron 6376 systems (Was Re: stable trees (was: [xen-4.2-testing test] 58584: regressions))

On Fri, 2015-06-26 at 15:52 +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> > I did this using rdmsr from mst-tools instead, running on a native
> > kernel gave:
> >
> > # for i in $(seq 0 31) ;do rdmsr -p $i MSR_K8_TOP_MEM2; done
> > 0
> >[...]
> > 0
>
> Uniformly uncachable for everything above 4Gb then. And I suppose
> you already checked that there's no BIOS update available?

I hadn't, but I have now.

dmidecode tells me it is a "ProLiant DL385p Gen8" with BIOS version A28.

AFAICT from the HP support site A28 is the latest version.

Full dmidecode below in case it might be of interest.

Ian.

# dmidecode 2.11
SMBIOS 2.8 present.
# SMBIOS implementations newer than version 2.7 are not
# fully supported by this version of dmidecode.
190 structures occupying 6144 bytes.
Table at 0xBFB7D000.

Handle 0x0000, DMI type 0, 24 bytes
BIOS Information
        Vendor: HP
        Version: A28
        Release Date: 02/06/2014
        Address: 0xF0000
        Runtime Size: 64 kB
        ROM Size: 8192 kB
        Characteristics:
                PCI is supported
                PNP is supported
                BIOS is upgradeable
                BIOS shadowing is allowed
                ESCD support is available
                Boot from CD is supported
                Selectable boot is supported
                EDD is supported
                5.25"/360 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                5.25"/1.2 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                3.5"/720 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                Print screen service is supported (int 5h)
                8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h)
                Serial services are supported (int 14h)
                Printer services are supported (int 17h)
                CGA/mono video services are supported (int 10h)
                ACPI is supported
                USB legacy is supported
                BIOS boot specification is supported
                Function key-initiated network boot is supported
                Targeted content distribution is supported
        Firmware Revision: 1.51

Handle 0x0100, DMI type 1, 27 bytes
System Information
        Manufacturer: HP
        Product Name: ProLiant DL385p Gen8
        Version: Not Specified
        Serial Number: MXQ44207T1
        UUID: 37303137-3532-584D-5134-343230375431
        Wake-up Type: Power Switch
        SKU Number: 710725-S01
        Family: ProLiant

Handle 0x0300, DMI type 3, 21 bytes
Chassis Information
        Manufacturer: HP
        Type: Rack Mount Chassis
        Lock: Not Present
        Version: Not Specified
        Serial Number: MXQ44207T1
        Asset Tag:
        Boot-up State: Critical
        Power Supply State: Critical
        Thermal State: Safe
        Security Status: Unknown
        OEM Information: 0x00000000
        Height: 2 U
        Number Of Power Cords: 2
        Contained Elements: 0

Handle 0x0400, DMI type 4, 42 bytes
Processor Information
        Socket Designation: Proc 1
        Type: Central Processor
        Family: Opteron
        Manufacturer: AMD
        ID: 20 0F 60 00 FF FB 8B 17
        Signature: Family 21, Model 2, Stepping 0
        Flags:
                FPU (Floating-point unit on-chip)
                VME (Virtual mode extension)
                DE (Debugging extension)
                PSE (Page size extension)
                TSC (Time stamp counter)
                MSR (Model specific registers)
                PAE (Physical address extension)
                MCE (Machine check exception)
                CX8 (CMPXCHG8 instruction supported)
                APIC (On-chip APIC hardware supported)
                SEP (Fast system call)
                MTRR (Memory type range registers)
                PGE (Page global enable)
                MCA (Machine check architecture)
                CMOV (Conditional move instruction supported)
                PAT (Page attribute table)
                PSE-36 (36-bit page size extension)
                CLFSH (CLFLUSH instruction supported)
                MMX (MMX technology supported)
                FXSR (FXSAVE and FXSTOR instructions supported)
                SSE (Streaming SIMD extensions)
                SSE2 (Streaming SIMD extensions 2)
                HTT (Multi-threading)
        Version: AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6376
        Voltage: 1.4 V
        External Clock: 200 MHz
        Max Speed: 3500 MHz
        Current Speed: 2300 MHz
        Upgrade: Socket G34
        L1 Cache Handle: 0x0710
        L2 Cache Handle: 0x0720
        L3 Cache Handle: 0x0730
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: Not Specified
        Core Count: 16
        Core Enabled: 16
        Thread Count: 16
        Characteristics:
                64-bit capable
                Multi-Core
                Execute Protection
                Enhanced Virtualization
                Power/Performance Control

Handle 0x0401, DMI type 4, 42 bytes
Processor Information
        Socket Designation: Proc 2
[...]
        L1 Cache Handle: 0x0711
        L2 Cache Handle: 0x0721
        L3 Cache Handle: 0x0731
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: Not Specified
        Core Count: 16
        Core Enabled: 16
        Thread Count: 16
        Characteristics:
                64-bit capable
                Multi-Core
                Execute Protection
                Enhanced Virtualization
                Power/Performance Control

Handle 0x0710, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: Processor 1 Internal L1 Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
        Operational Mode: Write Back
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 768 kB
        Maximum Size: 768 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Unknown
        System Type: Unknown
        Associativity: 2-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0711, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: Processor 2 Internal L1 Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
        Operational Mode: Write Back
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 768 kB
        Maximum Size: 768 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Unknown
        System Type: Unknown
        Associativity: 2-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0720, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: Processor 1 Internal L2 Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 16384 kB
        Maximum Size: 16384 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Unknown
        System Type: Unknown
        Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0721, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: Processor 2 Internal L2 Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 16384 kB
        Maximum Size: 16384 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Unknown
        System Type: Unknown
        Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0730, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: Processor 1 Internal L3 Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 16384 kB
        Maximum Size: 16384 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Unknown
        System Type: Unknown
        Associativity: 20-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0731, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: Processor 2 Internal L3 Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 16384 kB
        Maximum Size: 16384 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Unknown
        System Type: Unknown
        Associativity: 20-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0801, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J48
        Internal Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        External Reference Designator: USB Port 1
        External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0802, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J47
        Internal Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        External Reference Designator: USB Port 2
        External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0803, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J73
        Internal Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        External Reference Designator: USB Port 3
        External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0804, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J71
        Internal Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        External Reference Designator: USB Port 4
        External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0805, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J70
        Internal Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        External Reference Designator: USB Port 5
        External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0806, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J50
        Internal Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        External Reference Designator: USB Port 6
        External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0807, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J45
        Internal Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        External Reference Designator: USB Port 7
        External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0808, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J72
        Internal Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        External Reference Designator: USB Port 8
        External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
        Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0809, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J36
        Internal Connector Type: None
        External Reference Designator: Video Port
        External Connector Type: DB-15 female
        Port Type: Video Port

Handle 0x080A, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J87
        Internal Connector Type: None
        External Reference Designator: COM Port
        External Connector Type: DB-9 male
        Port Type: Serial Port 16550A Compatible

Handle 0x080B, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J43
        Internal Connector Type: None
        External Reference Designator: NIC port 1
        External Connector Type: RJ-45
        Port Type: Network Port

Handle 0x080C, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J43
        Internal Connector Type: None
        External Reference Designator: NIC port 2
        External Connector Type: RJ-45
        Port Type: Network Port

Handle 0x080D, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J43
        Internal Connector Type: None
        External Reference Designator: NIC port 3
        External Connector Type: RJ-45
        Port Type: Network Port

Handle 0x080E, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J43
        Internal Connector Type: None
        External Reference Designator: NIC port 4
        External Connector Type: RJ-45
        Port Type: Network Port

Handle 0x080F, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J39
        Internal Connector Type: None
        External Reference Designator: ILO NIC port
        External Connector Type: RJ-45
        Port Type: Network Port

Handle 0x0810, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
        Internal Reference Designator: J42
        Internal Connector Type: None
        External Reference Designator: Video Port
        External Connector Type: DB-15 female
        Port Type: Video Port

Handle 0x0901, DMI type 9, 17 bytes
System Slot Information
        Designation: PCI-E Slot 1
        Type: x8 PCI Express 2 x16
        Current Usage: Available
        Length: Long
        ID: 1
        Characteristics:
                3.3 V is provided
                PME signal is supported
        Bus Address: 0000:05:00.0

Handle 0x0902, DMI type 9, 17 bytes
System Slot Information
        Designation: PCI-E Slot 2
        Type: x8 PCI Express 2
        Current Usage: Available
        Length: Short
        ID: 2
        Characteristics:
                3.3 V is provided
                PME signal is supported
        Bus Address: 0000:08:00.0

Handle 0x0903, DMI type 9, 17 bytes
System Slot Information
        Designation: PCI-E Slot 3
        Type: x4 PCI Express 2 x8
        Current Usage: Available
        Length: Short
        ID: 3
        Characteristics:
                3.3 V is provided
                PME signal is supported
        Bus Address: 0000:0b:00.0

Handle 0x0904, DMI type 9, 17 bytes
System Slot Information
        Designation: PCI-E Slot 4
        Type: x16 PCI Express 2
        Current Usage: Available
        Length: Long
        ID: 4
        Characteristics:
                3.3 V is provided
                PME signal is supported
        Bus Address: 0000:41:00.0

Handle 0x0905, DMI type 9, 17 bytes
System Slot Information
        Designation: PCI-E Slot 5
        Type: x8 PCI Express 2
        Current Usage: Available
        Length: Short
        ID: 5
        Characteristics:
                3.3 V is provided
                PME signal is supported
        Bus Address: 0000:42:00.0

Handle 0x0906, DMI type 9, 17 bytes
System Slot Information
        Designation: PCI-E Slot 6
        Type: x8 PCI Express 2
        Current Usage: Available
        Length: Short
        ID: 6
        Characteristics:
                3.3 V is provided
                PME signal is supported
        Bus Address: 0000:43:00.0

Handle 0x0B00, DMI type 11, 5 bytes
OEM Strings
        String 1: PSF:

        String 2: Product ID: 710725-S01

Handle 0x1000, DMI type 16, 23 bytes
Physical Memory Array
        Location: System Board Or Motherboard
        Use: System Memory
        Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
        Maximum Capacity: 768 GB
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Number Of Devices: 24

Handle 0x1100, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: 8192 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 1
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 1A
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous Registered (Buffered)
        Speed: 1333 MHz
        Manufacturer: HP
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: 647650-171
        Rank: 2
        Configured Clock Speed: 1333 MHz

Handle 0x1101, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 2
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 2I
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1102, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 3
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 3E
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1103, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 4
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 4C
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1104, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 5
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 5K
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1105, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 6
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 6G
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1106, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 7
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 7B
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1107, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 8
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 8J
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1108, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 9
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 9F
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1109, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 10
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 10D
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x110A, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 11
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 11L
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x110B, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 12
        Locator: Proc 1 DIMM 12H
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x110C, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: 8192 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 13
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 1A
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous Registered (Buffered)
        Speed: 1333 MHz
        Manufacturer: HP
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: 647650-171
        Rank: 2
        Configured Clock Speed: 1333 MHz

Handle 0x110D, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 14
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 2I
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x110E, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 15
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 3E
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x110F, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 16
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 4C
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1110, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 17
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 5K
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1111, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 18
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 6G
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1112, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 19
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 7B
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1113, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 20
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 8J
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1114, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 21
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 9F
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1115, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 22
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 10D
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1116, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 23
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 11L
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1117, DMI type 17, 40 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x1000
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 72 bits
        Data Width: 64 bits
        Size: No Module Installed
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: 24
        Locator: Proc 2 DIMM 12H
        Bank Locator: Not Specified
        Type: DDR3
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: Unknown
        Manufacturer: UNKNOWN
        Serial Number: Not Specified
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: NOT AVAILABLE
        Rank: Unknown
        Configured Clock Speed: Unknown

Handle 0x1300, DMI type 19, 31 bytes
Memory Array Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00000000000
        Ending Address: 0x000BFFFFFFF
        Range Size: 3 GB
        Physical Array Handle: 0x1000
        Partition Width: 12

Handle 0x1301, DMI type 19, 31 bytes
Memory Array Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00100000000
        Ending Address: 0x0043EFFFFFF
        Range Size: 13296 MB
        Physical Array Handle: 0x1000
        Partition Width: 12

Handle 0x2000, DMI type 32, 11 bytes
System Boot Information

Handle 0x2600, DMI type 38, 18 bytes
IPMI Device Information
        Interface Type: KCS (Keyboard Control Style)
        Specification Version: 2.0
        I2C Slave Address: 0x10
        NV Storage Device: Not Present
        Base Address: 0x0000000000000CA2 (I/O)
        Register Spacing: Successive Byte Boundaries

Handle 0x2700, DMI type 39, 22 bytes
System Power Supply
        Power Unit Group: 1
        Location: Not Specified
        Name: Power Supply 1
        Manufacturer: HP
        Serial Number: 5BXRF0DLL6Y771
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Model Part Number: 656363-B21
        Revision: Not Specified
        Max Power Capacity: 750 W
        Type: Unknown
        Input Voltage Range Switching: Unknown
        Plugged: Yes
        Hot Replaceable: Yes

Handle 0x2701, DMI type 39, 22 bytes
System Power Supply
        Power Unit Group: 1
        Location: Not Specified
        Name: Power Supply 2
        Manufacturer: HP
        Serial Number: 5BXRF0DLL6Y24S
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Model Part Number: 656363-B21
        Revision: Not Specified
        Max Power Capacity: 750 W
        Type: Unknown
        Input Voltage Range Switching: Unknown
        Plugged: Yes
        Hot Replaceable: Yes

Handle 0x2901, DMI type 41, 11 bytes
Onboard Device
        Reference Designation: NIC Port 1
        Type: Ethernet
        Type Instance: 1
        Bus Address: 0000:04:00.0

Handle 0x2902, DMI type 41, 11 bytes
Onboard Device
        Reference Designation: NIC Port 2
        Type: Ethernet
        Type Instance: 2
        Bus Address: 0000:04:00.1

Handle 0x2903, DMI type 41, 11 bytes
Onboard Device
        Reference Designation: NIC Port 3
        Type: Ethernet
        Type Instance: 3
        Bus Address: 0000:04:00.2

Handle 0x2904, DMI type 41, 11 bytes
Onboard Device
        Reference Designation: NIC Port 4
        Type: Ethernet
        Type Instance: 4
        Bus Address: 0000:04:00.3

Handle 0x2945, DMI type 41, 11 bytes
Onboard Device
        Reference Designation: Storage Controller
        Type: SAS Controller
        Type Instance: 1
        Bus Address: 0000:03:00.0

Handle 0xC101, DMI type 193, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                C1 09 01 C1 01 01 02 03 04
        Strings:
                02/06/2014
                05/05/2012

Handle 0xC200, DMI type 194, 5 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                C2 05 00 C2 11

Handle 0xC300, DMI type 195, 7 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                C3 07 00 C3 01 B4 00
        Strings:
                $0E1107BE

Handle 0xC400, DMI type 196, 13 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                C4 0D 00 C4 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 02 00

Handle 0xC500, DMI type 197, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                C5 0C 00 C5 00 04 20 01 FF 01 73 00

Handle 0xC501, DMI type 197, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                C5 0C 01 C5 01 04 40 00 FF 02 73 00

Handle 0xC600, DMI type 198, 11 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                C6 0B 00 C6 01 00 00 00 00 00 01

Handle 0xC900, DMI type 201, 11 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                C9 0B 00 C9 FA 01 00 00 40 0B 01

Handle 0xCA00, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 00 CA 00 11 FF 01 01

Handle 0xCA01, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 01 CA 01 11 FF 02 01

Handle 0xCA02, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 02 CA 02 11 FF 03 01

Handle 0xCA03, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 03 CA 03 11 FF 04 01

Handle 0xCA04, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 04 CA 04 11 FF 05 01

Handle 0xCA05, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 05 CA 05 11 FF 06 01

Handle 0xCA06, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 06 CA 06 11 FF 07 01

Handle 0xCA07, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 07 CA 07 11 FF 08 01

Handle 0xCA08, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 08 CA 08 11 FF 09 01

Handle 0xCA09, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 09 CA 09 11 FF 0A 01

Handle 0xCA0A, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 0A CA 0A 11 FF 0B 01

Handle 0xCA0B, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 0B CA 0B 11 FF 0C 01

Handle 0xCA0C, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 0C CA 0C 11 FF 01 02

Handle 0xCA0D, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 0D CA 0D 11 FF 02 02

Handle 0xCA0E, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 0E CA 0E 11 FF 03 02

Handle 0xCA0F, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 0F CA 0F 11 FF 04 02

Handle 0xCA10, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 10 CA 10 11 FF 05 02

Handle 0xCA11, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 11 CA 11 11 FF 06 02

Handle 0xCA12, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 12 CA 12 11 FF 07 02

Handle 0xCA13, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 13 CA 13 11 FF 08 02

Handle 0xCA14, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 14 CA 14 11 FF 09 02

Handle 0xCA15, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 15 CA 15 11 FF 0A 02

Handle 0xCA16, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 16 CA 16 11 FF 0B 02

Handle 0xCA17, DMI type 202, 9 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                CA 09 17 CA 17 11 FF 0C 02

Handle 0xD100, DMI type 209, 36 bytes
HP BIOS NIC PCI and MAC Information
        NIC 1: PCI device 04:00.0, MAC address 40:A8:F0:1F:AE:7C
        NIC 2: PCI device 04:00.1, MAC address 40:A8:F0:1F:AE:7D
        NIC 3: PCI device 04:00.2, MAC address 40:A8:F0:1F:AE:7E
        NIC 4: PCI device 04:00.3, MAC address 40:A8:F0:1F:AE:7F

Handle 0xD700, DMI type 215, 6 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                D7 06 00 D7 00 05

Handle 0xD800, DMI type 216, 23 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                D8 17 00 D8 01 00 01 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
                00 00 00 00 00 00 00
        Strings:
                System ROM
                02/06/2014

Handle 0xD801, DMI type 216, 23 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                D8 17 01 D8 02 00 01 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
                00 00 00 00 00 00 00
        Strings:
                Redundant System ROM
                02/06/2014

Handle 0xD802, DMI type 216, 23 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                D8 17 02 D8 03 00 01 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
                00 00 00 00 00 00 00
        Strings:
                System ROM Bootblock
                05/05/2012

Handle 0xD803, DMI type 216, 23 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                D8 17 03 D8 04 00 01 02 02 33 00 00 00 00 00 00
                00 00 00 00 00 0C 00
        Strings:
                Power Management Controller Firmware
                3.3

Handle 0xD804, DMI type 216, 23 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                D8 17 04 D8 05 00 01 02 02 27 00 00 00 00 00 00
                00 00 00 00 00 0C 00
        Strings:
                Power Management Controller Firmware Bootloader
                2.7

Handle 0xD805, DMI type 216, 23 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                D8 17 05 D8 08 00 01 00 01 23 23 00 00 00 00 00
                00 00 00 00 00 00 00
        Strings:
                System Programmable Logic Device

Handle 0xD806, DMI type 216, 23 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                D8 17 06 D8 08 00 01 00 01 0C 0C 00 00 00 00 00
                00 00 00 00 00 00 00
        Strings:
                SAS Programmable Logic Device

Handle 0xDB00, DMI type 219, 32 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                DB 20 00 DB DF 0B 00 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
                07 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xDF00, DMI type 223, 7 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                DF 07 00 DF 66 46 70

Handle 0xE000, DMI type 224, 5 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E0 05 00 E0 00

Handle 0xE200, DMI type 226, 21 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E2 15 00 E2 37 31 30 37 32 35 4D 58 51 34 34 32
                30 37 54 31 01
        Strings:
                MXQ44207T1

Handle 0xE300, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 00 E3 00 04 00 11 08 A0 01 00

Handle 0xE301, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 01 E3 00 04 01 11 08 A2 01 00

Handle 0xE302, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 02 E3 00 04 02 11 08 A4 01 00

Handle 0xE303, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 03 E3 00 04 03 11 08 A6 01 01

Handle 0xE304, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 04 E3 00 04 04 11 08 A8 01 01

Handle 0xE305, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 05 E3 00 04 05 11 08 AA 01 01

Handle 0xE306, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 06 E3 00 04 06 11 09 A0 01 02

Handle 0xE307, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 07 E3 00 04 07 11 09 A2 01 02

Handle 0xE308, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 08 E3 00 04 08 11 09 A4 01 02

Handle 0xE309, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 09 E3 00 04 09 11 09 A6 01 03

Handle 0xE30A, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 0A E3 00 04 0A 11 09 A8 01 03

Handle 0xE30B, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 0B E3 00 04 0B 11 09 AA 01 03

Handle 0xE30C, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 0C E3 01 04 0C 11 0A A0 01 04

Handle 0xE30D, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 0D E3 01 04 0D 11 0A A2 01 04

Handle 0xE30E, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 0E E3 01 04 0E 11 0A A4 01 04

Handle 0xE30F, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 0F E3 01 04 0F 11 0A A6 01 05

Handle 0xE310, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 10 E3 01 04 10 11 0A A8 01 05

Handle 0xE311, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 11 E3 01 04 11 11 0A AA 01 05

Handle 0xE312, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 12 E3 01 04 12 11 0B A0 01 06

Handle 0xE313, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 13 E3 01 04 13 11 0B A2 01 06

Handle 0xE314, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 14 E3 01 04 14 11 0B A4 01 06

Handle 0xE315, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 15 E3 01 04 15 11 0B A6 01 07

Handle 0xE316, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 16 E3 01 04 16 11 0B A8 01 07

Handle 0xE317, DMI type 227, 12 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E3 0C 17 E3 01 04 17 11 0B AA 01 07

Handle 0xE400, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 00 E4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00

Handle 0xE401, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 01 E4 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00

Handle 0xE402, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 02 E4 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00

Handle 0xE403, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 03 E4 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00

Handle 0xE404, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 04 E4 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00

Handle 0xE405, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 05 E4 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00

Handle 0xE406, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 06 E4 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 01 00

Handle 0xE407, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 07 E4 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00

Handle 0xE408, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 08 E4 08 04 E0 00 F8 04 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE409, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 09 E4 09 04 E0 00 F8 05 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE40A, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 0A E4 0A 04 E0 00 F8 06 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE40B, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 0B E4 0B 04 E0 00 F8 07 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE40C, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 0C E4 0C 01 3E FF 08 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE40D, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 0D E4 0D 01 3E FF 09 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE40E, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 0E E4 0E 01 3E FF 10 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE40F, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 0F E4 0F 01 3E FF 11 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE410, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 10 E4 10 01 3E FF 12 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE411, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 11 E4 11 01 3E FF 13 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE412, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 12 E4 12 01 3E FF 20 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE413, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 13 E4 13 01 3E FF 21 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE414, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 14 E4 14 01 3E FF 22 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE415, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 15 E4 15 01 3E FF 23 00 00 07 00 00

Handle 0xE416, DMI type 228, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E4 0E 16 E4 16 01 3E FF 0A 00 00 07 04 00

Handle 0xE500, DMI type 229, 100 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E5 64 00 E5 24 48 44 44 00 E0 FF BD 00 00 00 00
                00 20 00 00 24 4F 43 53 00 80 FF BD 00 00 00 00
                00 40 00 00 24 43 52 50 00 E0 F7 BD 00 00 00 00
                00 00 02 00 24 44 46 43 00 C0 FF BD 00 00 00 00
                00 04 00 00 24 4F 43 42 00 80 FE BD 00 00 00 00
                00 00 01 00 24 53 41 45 00 D0 FF BD 00 00 00 00
                00 10 00 00

Handle 0xE600, DMI type 230, 11 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E6 0B 00 E6 00 27 01 02 02 03 A0
        Strings:
                LTEON
                13

Handle 0xE601, DMI type 230, 11 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E6 0B 01 E6 01 27 01 02 02 03 A2
        Strings:
                LTEON
                13

Handle 0xE800, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 00 E8 00 11 05 00 00 00 46 05 DC 05

Handle 0xE801, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 01 E8 01 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE802, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 02 E8 02 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE803, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 03 E8 03 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE804, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 04 E8 04 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE805, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 05 E8 05 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE806, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 06 E8 06 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE807, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 07 E8 07 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE808, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 08 E8 08 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE809, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 09 E8 09 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE80A, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 0A E8 0A 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE80B, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 0B E8 0B 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE80C, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 0C E8 0C 11 05 00 00 00 46 05 DC 05

Handle 0xE80D, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 0D E8 0D 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE80E, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 0E E8 0E 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE80F, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 0F E8 0F 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE810, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 10 E8 10 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE811, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 11 E8 11 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE812, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 12 E8 12 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE813, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 13 E8 13 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE814, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 14 E8 14 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE815, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 15 E8 15 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE816, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 16 E8 16 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xE817, DMI type 232, 14 bytes
OEM-specific Type
        Header and Data:
                E8 0E 17 E8 17 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0x7F00, DMI type 127, 4 bytes
End Of Table