Re: [Xen-devel] Error booting Xen

>>> On 28.01.16 at 20:17, <write.harmandeep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Latest set looks good. No boot issues. No resets.
> Full log at http://paste2.org/NxHNW4vn

Thanks!

> Sorry I don't know much about source of last few
> lines. I was just tracing in xen when these came.
> I was unable to create them again. I will inform
> you if I get these again.

The WRMSR ones are of no concern. What I'm curious about are the
five instances of

(XEN) traps.c:3290: GPF (0000): ffff82d08019cb87 -> ffff82d080242e15

Could you check what these addresses correspond to in source?

Also did you meanwhile clarify for yourself what domain(s) are
being started here? So far you've said you don't start any, but
the logs clearly show otherwise. Are there perhaps any that
get auto-started? In which case I'd be interested in you
confirming that these come up fine.

Jan