Re: [Xen-devel] Unshared IOMMU issues

Hello Oleksandr,

On 02/17/2017 08:20 PM, Oleksandr Tyshchenko wrote:
Hi, all.

So, as I understand we have two possible solutions for the IOMMU page
table to be populated:
1.  When the first device is being assigned. Retrieve all mappings
from stage-2 table.
2.  When the domain is being created.

I would prefer the second variant.

I am happy with the second variant as long as IOMMU is not enabled by default when the guest will have no device assigned.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall