Re: [Xen-devel] Xen optimization

On 12.12.18 11:46, Andrii Anisov wrote:
Digging into that now.
I got it. My u-boot starts TBM in hyp mode. But them both miss setting
HCR_EL2.IMO, so no interrupt exception was taken in hyp.
OK, for my baremetal TBM in hyp, numbers are:

max=840 warm_max=120 min=120 avg=127

I guess, warm_max and min are one tick of the system timer. And it seems to me
that one tick of the system timer is the lower limit of the irq latency by HW
design.

--
Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.