Re: [Xen-devel] Starting to port xen on beagleboard-x15 (GSoC 2019 project)

On 19.06.19 18:06, Julien Grall wrote:
Lastly, please clean-up the code and send the patch on xen-devel. I will have a
closer look at that time. Feel free to ping me on IRC if you have any doubt how
to proceed.

About the code: I think omap5_init_secondary() must be moved to the platform
code (omap5.c).

I've nothing to add about the log. Pastebin is banned in our network.

--
Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.