Re: RFC: PCI devices passthrough on Arm design proposal

  • To: Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 14:49:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=16qJpWuyRsbkhE+DIkPMJSVXRYLtWIcIvHctzxkKtFk=; b=i0wp2mwMcC+n0wV0V4IMSuMgrr1CydpjCgecqmFgTlaUzQ9tsOlNBnQLcnZl2uVjdzYNK5PWZv0gxWnoXNOVqDrSDTTNdnAfXF1zskot1/Uum71ikuGTOKbIe2DhAJUQI9vShgAeT/Rv+SRZFeg1Y5N1QrxCYX/5X2OhUeOINdZt6nO8Vh4uqje/u4RFVMmMe2EiaViImJA9LrrO4Wks1yEa45h+4dFhrcNKyBOAdQ4fq16s/SnxzfsAY/M0VdAfQ2X3D/E2Mx5brOGHZHxywzxm1fzxzWvdID1J2qIYkjNtwit+Hpn3pxo845uGUyyMN2xpC8iA1sBj/uieKfjeqw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=JFYGPPld2s0pHoquNnzfJR2e9ugJ3hMvGemck1/PtVuKSmapRF5r5PsG6wePg4FcNpIYNw2RkvSXFn/GholnfAnilCIaJXBvwnPCKCHHCZl4pj4PE84isFZo0PnrL3b1Kb1somgknmu7bKA9eXetiUzWFvwEs9sn6WBN3b7bpjISc/muAz9oJ18MqYmYSgpkXF5olGYHH2AQmePsybkydunsUO9FBEWp7PebjPEG95I4206P0+2IMyEvvd1bMf+nsYp0JYY7WPVYuPWc/bLuxzqwcaJKMxenEPAsf5tByDtxyQ3sGwg46KO3cJqUmLi5YEkmub8OQ4W1vVxTDs3EaQ==
  • Authentication-results-original: citrix.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;citrix.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;