Re: Acer Aspire 5 A517-52G - No firmware ACIP and no boot

  • To: Bruno <brunoce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 17:14:54 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=suse.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=suse.com; dkim=pass header.d=suse.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=2YShD9U0wNmUij6YaJtB3efLoxcIMfERPZcluDiOLoA=; b=gcLV38IUsVfzM8QeeotHq8dCstejj6KKw9GkLtwYJhVTiwPW2llw0SOoWaHV+nvJ/zmNy1aBV+6sveEiR7DEk4bgL8xgukKE0gviDBFOPpzaZiHiqH0sEAVzy59LAf6CRtloJ1+4VjZ5CmeGsUtQmnFDW+RbHP4i73dsAozIz3tDuL9NkjxVoA6+z5u3vOsvUSMhHKKCUvHeKTY4Yt1ZSF9r30ySSn/GW0Df7LmDJvbnN4VB072FhBBfG97xSAoCL1/kZ8QLaxXJJKLT8iIzOb5TN1W90p8W5r5XGwEz6+OjEJG5cEJ6mEAqkZqX3mmatcAmZTeNOhGYFgvXTrYa1A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=e3t2LH9reOGoQgaLSMHlLPViSGnaQBhxV0Oxxotr6QnitepZ7eSuXtQifm1jXPnioxqtGW3+24CK87tryeNtV7zFapetX1cS2iadC32FidHEiycWkjTG+hU4Wq/u3xPZaQde05lzgOp6+JkP6ihLQm9stJQWg0fwyiae26RQVLPvPef5nbpriadSZB0EMR+Bp7XjFpkVgjUUhQxv6IXXSa5LvWlXTxPMFo4PPuUp5cxXas64jZCRbOexcBVtOeIAYLk6SMSGYIrULAoqtwqbPiKSYhGOT4c4wABgZSPlN0EFbry2FJpyPkD5lslzI7J0DUPq/ZlA3YYUy14nJdgv0A==