Re: Asking for help to debug xen efi on Kunpeng machine

Hi,

On 13/06/2023 02:07, Jiatong Shen wrote:
Hello Stefano and Julien,

    Could you provide more insights for debugging? I tried to connect to
serial console through ipmitool sol activate and enabled ACPI, I do see
some logs but the machine is still stuck. BMC video screen is still not
responsive and black out.

Looking at your command line, you want to use console=hvc0 on the dom0 command line. Hopefully, this will enable more logs from the kernel and give you an idea where it may be stuck.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall