Re: [Xen-users] cannot boot any domU

> > using the same swap partition twice for the domU won't work..
>
> Ok, good to know. Thanks.

Just for the record: don't share any block devices writably between a domU and
dom0.  The tools will try to stop you doing that but it may not always be
able to prevent you.  Having multiple writers to any normal disk filesystem
(swap partitions too) will cause Really Bad filesystem trashing.

Cheers,
Mark