Re: [Xen-users] what do you recommend for cluster fs ??

On Sep 25, 2006, at 1:46 PM, Luke Crawford wrote:

Well, if ATA meets your needs, that's fine; last time I used 7.5K SATA, I had long "pauses" whenever all the other computers on a particular disk/array ran their daily crontab, and other times of even moderately high IO. On fibre, everything is pretty smooth. under load it can get slow, I'm running on 2.0Ghz Xeons w/ a 400Mhz bus and pc2100 ram, but the latencies are always low; the system is always responsive.

http://www.coraid.com

So far, so good, and I'm not the only one using them.

--
-- Tom Mornini