Re: [Xen-users] Xen administration tools (for multiple Xen servers)?

Tim Post schrieb:
On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 16:33 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

The ability to manage multiple hosts remotely is work in progress. Rather
than hacking something in using SSH tunnelling, we're trying to get a
long term supportable remote management capability written in libvirt which will support Xen, QEMU, KVM to avoid lock-in to one virt platform. I expect
it'll be 2-3 months before we do a release of virt-manager which enables
this remote management capability.

I have something 'ssh like' which supports remote calls and sftp. Server
size is under 56k stripped statically linked with blowfish / md5 using
its own random challenge authentication. Client is also tiny, it was
developed for small memory model systems and revived / redone for Xen.
Its not yet in a state that I want to release it, but I can (and will)
make it available to any who reply off list.

Hi,

Why not release it as a project on sourceforge.net or similar?

Experience shows that good ideas find contributors sooner or later - and as we see, there is a need for such tool for managing multiple Xen servers.

Of course, I'd be interested in such tool.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org