Re: [Xen-users] Full Virtualization

On Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007, Henning Sprang wrote:
> On 2/16/07, Michael Wineland <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > "ps ax|grep qemu" showed qemu-dm [defunct], then i looked for the log
> > and there wasnt one, so i did an apt-get install qemu and now the
> > hardware virtualized domain starts and stays up weee,

Thanks Michael, that was the right suggestion !!!

In my case /usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm was missing, can't work. But no hint in
xend.log, the only hint is the missing qemu-dm.*.log.

But that's an install problem on my side.

@Henning:
No idea why xenoppix don't work in my case.

Again: Thanks Michael

Christian
        --- Frank Vincent Zappa