[Xen-users] Fedora 7 network troubles

Hi all,
I have installed a Fedora 7 with xen 3.1,
when the xend starts the network disappears. I mean, when I made a
service xend start
The file /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 is moved to back.ifcfg-eth0 and a new ifcfg-eth0 with wrong parameters are created, and I loose eth0 and the network.

do some of you know how to solve it?

Thank you very much in advance, regards.

P.S. I have five more dom0, also Fedora 7 based, working perfectly, only that one is giving such problems.
cheers
César