Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1.0 and openSuse 10.3 - xenbr0 won't dissapear

LukÃÅ Pecha schrieb:
> Hello,
> I use xen for a few months now and I upgraded to opensuse 10.3 with xen
> 3.1 (64bit versions) recently.
> Everything works fine, but there is a problem when I change
> xend-config.sxp to use my own network script (it's slightly modified
> version of network-virtual scripts from
> http://en.opensuse.org/Xen3_yet_another_Virtual_Network_Concept )
> instead of default network-bridge script. The problem is, that after

Hallo!

Put your script instead of xend-config.sxp into a new init.d-script and
add it's name to the line "Required-Start" in the file /etc/init.d/xend
I have also set the "RUN_PARALLEL" in /etc/sysconfig/boot to no.
In xend-config.sxp you need to put a dummy network-bridge script ( only
a "exit 0" inside). Then you can have a complex network as you want!
With this modification's my xen-network is always starting with all
elements, 2-3 'normal' bridges and 2-4 vnet's with peering between two
datacenters.. :-)

regards
Robert Valentan