RE: [Xen-users] Problems with bridged networking

> Now I've booted Xen 3.0.3 again and almost everything works as
> expected. After
> booting all bridges are up and working.

Are you booting Xen 3.0.3 and Xen 3.2 on the same machine using the same
userspace tools but different kernels? Are you sure that you have not messed up
your networking scripts?

When you run Xen 3.2 (and it does not work), do you have connectivity between
Dom0 and external hosts using eth1?