Re: [Xen-users] domU OS backup and restore best practices

Hi there,

mantra UNIX schrieb:
What are the best practices for backup and restore of domU for different back-end such as file/lvm/raw disk etc. Also, different scenarios for guest running on 32bit and 64 bit dom0.
we use disc images for the domUs. I just copy them once a week while they are shutdown. This causes 10 minutes downtime but we can live with that solution. We think of doing snapshots on the SAN LUNs ...
Regards,
mantra - Instrument of Thought
Regards,
Marcel